NEWS AND EVENTS
The second Phase of the European Pre-Commercial Public Procurement process of the ROSIA project has started with three awarded contractors....
ROSIA-PCP announces the successful and promising closure of Phase 1 of the European precommercial public procurement project ROSIA Pre-commercial...
A total of 10 bids were received by the 30 June deadline The award report will be published on 29 September Zaragoza, 15 July 2022.- H2020 co-funded...
PCP project ROSIA, co-funded by the EU programme Horizon 2020, has officially launched its €3.9m call for tender, open until 30 June 2022....
Servicio Aragonés de Salud announces launch of €3.9m call for tenders for European PCP project ROSIA.
- The call for tenders will remain open from 31 March to 30 June. - The project aims to develop an innovation ecosystem that enables the integration...
We are glad to share with you ROSIA's first Newsletter, where among other things you can find a summary of the first year of the project, a message...
How will ROSIA make a difference?
ROSIA will design, validate and assess a state-of-the-art model to address a common need: self-management of telerehabilitation, supported by community integrated care.
To do so:
– Will generate evidence on results, guidelines and invitation to participate in a PCP.
– Will unlock the market to existing disruptive SMEs.
– Will pull from lab existing research solutions.
The personal data collected in this form will be processed and incorporated into the processing activity “Coordination and administrative management of the ROSIA Project”.
- Responsible: Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud
- Purpose: Management of the ROSIA Project website, including the processing of the subscription to this newsletter for the sending of information related to the same.
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party (registration request).
- Recipients: Your data will not be passed on to third parties
- Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its processing as well as to revoke your consent before the Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud, domiciled at the Centro de Investigación Biomédica de Aragón. San Juan Bosco, 13. 50009, Zaragoza, or at email@example.com.
Additional Information: http://aplicaciones.aragon.es/notif_lopd_pub/details.action?fileId=1005