What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Functional (technical) cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, or sound or sharing content through social networks. These functional cookies activate basic functions such as browsing the website and access to secure areas of the same or the correct functioning of the same. They cannot be disabled as, without them, certain parts or functionalities of the website may not be available. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Non-technical cookies are those that are not essential for the operation of the website but are used for the purpose of monitoring, personalisation, advertising or analysis and whose installation must have the prior informed consent of the user at the time of accessing the website. They may be:
– Personalisation: these are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
– Behavioural advertising: these are those that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same as well as personalised recommendations of services or information to the user on this website.
– Geolocation: these are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a service on the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
https://rosia-pcp.eu/ uses the cookies listed in the table below on this website:
Own. Analytical. This Cookie distinguishes users who visit the site to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Expiration: 2 years. The expiry date is updated each time a visit is sent.
Own. Functional. This Cookie records the user’s preferences in relation to their consent or rejection of cookies. Expiration: 1 year.
https://rosia-pcp.eu/ does not control the cookies used by other websites that may be linked to from this website. The conditions of use of such cookies and the information collected by them are governed by the policy of the website or social platform concerned. When accessing such websites, the user can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser
How to disable cookies?
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
- Microsoft Edge: Settings & More > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use your data, we provide you with the Google Analytics Opt-out browser extension at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/index.html?hl=es and Google’s control over privacy https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled, such as, for example, remaining identified, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.