OPEN MARKET CONSULTATION
In preparation of the PCP call for tender, an Open Market Consultation (OMC) ROSIA-PCP with potential tenderers will be held to broach the views of the market about our scope. Check ROSIA’s Prior Information Notice
As part of the preparation for an innovative drives procurement action, the OMC involves the proactive analysis of technology offer and provides a pre-information to the market in order to give a congruous time for the preparation of fit-for-purpose proposals.
Overall, OMC has two main purposes:
- Gathering information from market suppliers
- Informing the market about procurement plans and needs of public authorities
- To encourage possible suppliers to participate in Rosia OMC and future PCP!
- To inform them about ROSIA PCP opportunities and process.
- To open a dialogue about scope, budget, functionalities, requirements, business model, DPI…of the future PCP.
- To facilitate matchmaking among suppliers.
- R&D groups
- R&D centres
- Technological companies
- Open platform providers
- Devices providers
- Apps providers
- Social companies
- Community service providers
PRE OMC EVENTS
Spain ……………………. June 16th
International …….. June 25th
Ireland ………………… June 28th
Portugal ……………. June 30th
From July 12th – September 3rd
- Interaction with 3 ROSIA procurers to know needs and priorities.
- Obtain information about future PCP.
- Meeting possible partners or competitors.
- Making procurers knowing your entity as a player in the ROSIA market.
- To cross-check and clarity their assumptions for the call for tender.
- Obtain new information from the market.
- To make potentially interested bidders aware.
OMC Information Events
Prior to the Open Market Consultation each of the ROSIA procurer is organizing an online event held in local language. One international for market players not attending the local events.
July 12th to September 3rd 2021
OPEN MARKET CONSULTATION
Organisations related to ROSIA are invited to fill in an online questionnaire to let us know about their experience, existing solutions and further feedback on the PCP scope.
Many PCP tenderers choose to apply together with international partners in a joint tender (consortium) to be able to fulfil all the requirements. A tool to facilitate matchmaking will be available.
ROSIA partners may plan bilateral meetings with one or more respondents.
ROSIA will deliver a final report with the conclusions about the Open Market Consultation