Kara Connect is a Nordic Health Tech company. Kara is a secure multi level workstation that links therapists, healthcare specialists, and educators with patients in a seamless and secure way. Kara is at the forefront of disrupting access to different professionals and provides: Professionals with an all-in-one solution, a secure workplace with all needed administrative tools and GDPR compliance protocols.
Clients and citizen an easy access booking and telehealth portal to reach the professional they seek for help, therapy and support Charities or clinics with a management portal and a marketplace website that displays all professionals that are offer services – building you digital door to services Companies or institutions a customized wellness portal for employees that links with the intranet for increased access and management of services.
Kara become the engine to create a digital ecosystem with access to multidisciplinary and collaborative health services and support that fit the wellness goals of the company Kara includes: Secure workstation Digital booking system Automatic reminders Secure teleconsultation solution End-to-end encrypted client notes Payment system straight to account Connections to databases and calendars Safe Group rooms Questionnaires.
- We seek cooperation with units of professional rehabilitation/home care services that would like to add a secure communication portal to provide services and connect to their users.
- These would be rehabilitation centres, hospitals, charities, clinics and municipalities that would like to give citizens access to various services including mental- or behavioral health, nutrition and both general and specialist rehabilitation.
- Our expectation partners would-be providers of independent living solutions, home care and home rehabilitation We match well… Because we strive to democratize access to professional help for everyone by giving service providers the tool to build their digital door online We offer a used and tested platform for three different users; clients, professionals and managers.
- We focus on secure communication and management of sensitive information about citizen and/or patients.
- We work with public and private managers that run alcohol support systems, psychology clinics, educational support systems, mental health charities and social support units along with forward thinking companies.
- We integrate with existing systems or partners that are already in place with technological solutions.
Social-community and individual services related to tele-rehabilitation
Small (<50 employees and < €10 m turnover)
Kristin E Scobie