Date(s) - May 6, 2021
INSTITUTE PEDRO NUNES
Medical devices connected to the cloud are an opportunity to implement Health 4.0, however, the pathway from idea to a marketable medical device is loaded with several challenges. As MedTech companies, and in particular as start-ups, you must follow a complex chain that is still complex and involves a number of different stakeholders.
Successfully innovating in healthcare requires constantly balancing perspectives from four key domains: clinical, market/business, regulatory, as well as technical. Proceeding in a synchronized manner greatly assists teams in managing risks and avoiding preventable mistakes that can derail even the most promising of innovations.
The event will focus on CIMIT’s HealthTech Innovation Cycle, Medical Devices Regulation and Health Technology Assessment by bringing together representatives from the MedTech area to present, discuss and debate these topics. We will have the participation of entities such as EIT Health, ANI and CIMIT in a session promoted by IPN.
The seminar is open to all interested individuals and organizations who wish to better understand the roadmap to successfully navigate through the innovation journey in MedTech!
- Learn how to de-risk and accelerate your MedTech innovation.
- Enhance the implementation of medical devices.
- Understand and explore the successful MedTech innovation and adoption pathway.
- Be aware of the regulatory path of your medical device, since development phase.
- Understand the importance of the health technology assessment from the early stage to attract investment and promote market adoption.
- Be informed about the latest funding opportunities in Health 4.0 .
- Establish new collaborations and connections with the MedTech relevant stakeholders.
How to participate?
Participation at the event is free of charge, but registration is compulsory. The registration deadline is May 6th, 2021. For registration please visit the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/
The access link to attend the event and other important information will be sent by email.