Idoven is a health technology company advancing early detection and precision medicine for cardiovascular diseases.
The Idoven AI-powered platform promises substantial improvements to the speed, consistency and accuracy of electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation. Its powerful, proprietary AI algorithms, which work with existing ECG devices, are also being applied to develop disease biomarkers towards patient identification, risk stratification and prognosis, as well as drug cardiac safety monitoring.
Idoven partners with leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies on AI-driven innovations to develop a new standard of cardiovascular care. Willem is a cloud-based, AI-powered software that analyses ECGs of any duration and from any device. The software aids clinicians in the triage and detection of arrhythmias and cardiovascular diseases from ECGs, as well as identifying patients at increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation.
Our software is designed to be integrated seamlessly into existing clinical workflows, to support clinician decision making and disease management. Idoven differentiators:
– Most comprehensive solution to triage and detect cardiac arrhythmias: Willem standardizes the diagnosis of over 80 of the most frequent cardiac patterns, affecting 90% of the global population.
– Cardiologist-level accuracy: Willem aids physicians to make an accurate diagnosis for every patient, every time, from anywhere (in the hospital, at home or on the move). Willem operates at over 90% global accuracy.
– Prediction of atrial fibrillation: Our AI models can predict the evolution of atrial fibrillation for a patient within the next 6 months, even for patients with no prior history, with just physiological data.
– Device-neutral approach: Through APIs, Willem can integrate with any existing ECG hardware, hospital system or electronic health record (EHR). Our AI platform can read any ECG signal format (JSON, DICOM, EDF, CSV among others).
Device types include ambulatory and holter ECGs, resting ECGs, stress tests ECGs, mobile cardiac telemetry (MCOT), insertable loop recorder (ILR), intracardiac electrocardiograms (EGMs) from implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs or CRT-D) or pacemakers and wearables/smartwatches..
– Highest safeguards for patient data: We are certified for the highest internationally-recognized standards for information security management systems (ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, 27701). Our analysis is performed on de-identified studies and anonymized/pseudo anonymized patient data.
– Delivery in seconds/minutes, not hours/days: Willem can deliver a result in seconds for short-duration ECGs and in 3 minutes for 24 hour holters.
- We are seeking to be part of a consortium with similar values with whom we can align to deliver our ECG AI analysis solution to address the telerehabilitation challenges that ROSIA proposes. Specifically, Idoven is a strong software partner in the following areas:
- Remote patient monitoring platforms connecting physicians and patients with chronic conditions (such as stroke, heart failure, cancer, chronic kidney disease), which require frequent and standardized ECG monitoring.
- Manufacturers of ECG devices that enable remote heart monitoring (including ambulatory and holter ECGs, rest ECGs, stress tests ECGs, MCOT, ILR, wearables/smartwatches, implantable cardiac monitors, cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs or CRT-D) and pacemakers).
- Pharmaceutical companies seeking to monitor the effectiveness, safety and adherence to protocol of treatments remotely.
Medical devices & apps
Small (<50 employees and < €10 m turnover)