BioMinds XR it is a system that ensures holistic neurological rehabilitation at every stage of the disease and recovery under constant supervision of a specialist – in the period right after falling ill, during rehabilitation at the centre, at home. It provides individually tailored physical, cognitive, and psychological rehabilitation in an augmented reality environment.
The entire system is characterized by the individualization of the therapeutic process, setting the exercises in the scenery of everyday activities while maintaining high graphic quality.
At the same time, using the eye-tracking, EEG, and NFir technology, we enable people with various language problems to start communication with the environment, restoring their ability to function in society.
Additionally, for healthy people it allows to increase cognitive, psychological, and motor performance. Based on many years of experience and market analysis, access to specialized, comprehensive, individualized specialist neurological holistic therapy is not available. Customers need to increase the availability of this form of therapy especially in COVID 19 time.
Therapy, which at the same time is not expensive, but is effective and causes an increase in independence and a sense of satisfaction with the life of the sick person. Existing systems are based on large devices in their size and contain a single therapeutic plane.
This created logistical and functional problems – the therapeutic process required the use of several tools and hospitals had to adapt the rooms for these systems. The purchase of the system itself meant a significant cost.
We are an innovative company offering unique, new-generation healthcare solutions which will change rehabilitation for people after stroke or brain damages. BioMinds Healthcare aims to improve the quality of life of the patients and to increase the availability of effective comprehensive therapy.
BioMinds helps speed up the recovery of adults with neurological conditions (strokes and brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, etc.). These are chronic, incurable diseases, requiring long-term motor and cognitive rehabilitation. We are also working on the system to provide access to the solution to us as specialists and members of our families for rehabilitation.
- We are currently undergoing clinical trials with the product. A product that wins customers in hospitals when we go to them with a request for tests.
- Currently, metaverse and VR / AR / XR technologies in rehabilitation are gaining increased reputation. Additionally, now the demand for psychological, motor, and cognitive rehabilitation is increasing significantly.
- We are currently looking for a business partner who understands the medical market – especially using advanced MedTech technologies.
- The main area for which we need support is finance and human resources.
- Thanks to the support of such a partner, we also count on better communication with large hardware partners Meta-Oculus and Microsoft.
Social-community and individual services related to tele-rehabilitation
Micro (< 10 employees and < €2 m turnover)
Mateusz Marek Kierepka